Monday, July 2, 2018

#HomeStretch

Hola familia y mis amigos! Como estan todos?
So I know you're seeing this from a lot of other people, just as I am, but I'm beginning my last transfer. My companion Elder Price is being transferred to another zone, and I'm receiving a new companion for my last one. His name is Elder Boulter! He's been out about 9 months, and he's one of the happiest guys in the mission! I'm really excited to be companions with him.
We had yet another dry Sunday. We could not find contact with A*** all week! So we couldn't confirm her baptism either. Pretty sad, but we can keep working with that family and she will be baptized soon. I know it.
Another thing is that it's about to get HOT here. The forecast predicts a big jump from the mid 80's on Thursday to 105 on Friday. A/C will be much sought. And plenty of water.
There's really not much to report on this week, so I will include a good amount of pictures.
Have a great week!
Elder Horton



No comments:

Post a Comment