Monday, October 23, 2017

#transfers-kind-of

Hello everyone! Transfer facts are in. What is Elder Horton's fate? Drum roll please......
After only 3 months/2 transfers in this area, I am packing my bags again to head  to another area. My companion has been called to train! But Im not traveling far. I'm opening up a new area in the same ward. This new area has part of my current area, and part of my old area. So this will not be too bad! I have already worked in every part of my new area. I have some of my old investigators and current investigators.
This week has been good, and we have seen a lot of progress in the work. We should see many baptisms soon because the Lord is blessing our hard work and Obedience. 
On Sunday, we had the privelage to again watch the kids give a performance for their primary program. It was awesome! I always love to see the kids singing and learning about Jesus Christ and his example.
Today, as we were driving around, we saw a car on fire! We stopped to watch the firefighters douse out the fire. Crazy experience! First time I've ever seen that in my lifetime.
I apologize for the shortness of the email but  I don't know what else has gone on this week... I'll leave it until next week because I'll have a lot more to talk about then! Love you all!


VIDEO: me eating the chile


After eating the chile


Made and grilled some chicken!!


Awesome sandwich from a restaurant named Norm's


Picture of the smoke from the wildfire


"nice"-ish nails?


Temple


Picture with a return missionary (Benjamin Rios-Lazo) in my area. He served in Guatemala and got these super thick ties!

No comments:

Post a Comment