Tuesday, January 9, 2018

#uhm...#

Hey friends and family!
Biggest piece of news this week. It is raining in Southern California!!
To be honest with you all, I don't have a lot to talk about.. This week has been very normal missionary work. So I figure I will talk about that!
We are doing very well in this new area finding those who the Lord has prepared to hear the Restored Gospel of Jesus Christ! We are teaching repentance, and soon enough we should be baptizing converts.
Probably the biggest piece of news this week is that we set a baptismal date with one investigator of ours named Crystal. She's 15 years old and she's super nice. Last night we had a bomb lesson with her, in the which we invited her to be baptized on the 28th of this month. We helped explain to her that baptism would be a new start for her. We had multiple silences of at least 3 minutes or more that were really powerful, in the which she was doing a lot of thinking. I truly think this baptism will be going through.
Well, transfers are this coming week. Both Elder Lopez and I believe we are going to stay another transfer together. It only makes sense, but we will see.
I apologize for this short email, but the time got away from me today. Here's a couple selfies because a picture speaks a thousand words. 
God bless, 
Elder Horton

PS - enjoy these car selfies




No comments:

Post a Comment