Monday, February 12, 2018

#enfermito

Hey all!
Well I know that all this time I couldn't have avoided getting sick again. So in this popular time of year to get sick, it hit me. Plz pray for me.
Sooo Crystal didn't get baptized this last weekend. She's a foster child living in a less-active household. And so when we thought we were close to baptism with her, the state of California stepped right in and let us know there are some laws we have to go through first. Well dang. That's not the first time the laws of the land have impeded Salvation. Fortunately, she can still be baptized in the coming weeks. We just have to keep working with her.
We are super happy to see Ramona still progressing toward baptism. She's so ready for the 24th. Even better, her husband committed to be baptized 25th of March! We are excited for both of them.
There's a stray cat who keeps coming by are apartment and hanging out on our balcony. So my comp and I named him Taylor (a pretty gender-neutral name) and bought him some food.
I got a 4x4 from In 'n out for the first time. Those suckers are huge.
We had a nice ward party for valentine's day! Hispanics always cook the greatest food and go ham at ward parties, so it was fun to be with them.
I also have seen an odd number of Utah lisence plates recently.
Sorry for the blandness of this e-mail. I'll make up for it with some pictures.
Con Amor,
Elder Horton


The menacing 4 by 4



The cat Taylor



The Ward dancing


When they catch you off guard

No comments:

Post a Comment