Tuesday, February 27, 2018

#Transfer13

Hello all!
So as my subject line says, I'm now beginning my 13th transfer in the mission field. 14th transfer total, if we are counting the MTC but no one does :P
So that also means transfers. The news is in and.... I am staying in Pico Rivera! My companion, Elder Lopez is being transferred to the city of Paramount and I am receiving Elder Price. He's from Ohio! Prior to coming to me, he was working in the other area which included Pico Rivera. So he's hopping areas in the same ward, just like I'm used to!
This week I don't have a lot to report on. We had a lot of our investigators decide to stop investigating the restored Gospel of Jesus Christ,  which is super sad, but in the Lord's work we have to wipe away the tears and move on. Find new people to teach. And honestly, I'm happy with some of the new people we found to teach. They seem awesome.
Today for lunch we ate at a place called Big D's burgers. They are famous for their challenge. This challenge includes a 3.5 pound burger, 2 pounds of chili cheese fries, and a 30 oz. Milkshake. You have 30 minutes to eat it. If you cant, it costs 50 dollars. I decided not to try it, but still got a decent size picture. I will attach a picture.
Love you guys! Keep it cool!


Elder Horton


No comments:

Post a Comment