Monday, May 28, 2018

#CloseQuarters

Hey family and friends! This week seemed super short because of all the crazy stuff that happened this week.
To start off with, we have 5 Elders living in our 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment. There's a small influx of missionaries and not enough apartments, so we are hosting a trio of missionaries. One of that trio is a missionary who comes from Nicaragua! Yep. He's part of the evacuation of missionaries from Nicaragua because of the political issues there. So we don't know for how long, but he's with us. 5 missionaries in one apartment can feel quite like a party.
We have been working hard to find those the Lord has prepared to accept the Restored Gospel and be baptized. We found a nice guy named Rigo. He's been graduated from 1 year and seems really open to our message. We look forward to the future with him!
I can't think of a whole lot else. I know this church is true! The Lord is my light, and I know he will light the way. But we have to open our eyes and let him guide us. Until next week!
Con Amor,
Elder Horton




I spilled Parmesan cheese all over me 


Selfies


No comments:

Post a Comment