Monday, May 21, 2018

#WeStayin

Hey friends and family! If you couldn't already tell from my title, I'll be staying here in Pico Rivera. And so will my comp Elder Price. We'll be spending a third transfer together! It will be an interesting experience for us, since neither of us have spent this long in any certain area nor spent 3 transfers with a companion.
This last Sunday, we had the baptism of a girl named Tiffany! She's 9 years old and her family is active in the church. She just simply didn't want to be baptized until now. So, now that she is 9 we came and taught and baptized her. She was super excited, but nervous.
Sorry we don't have a lot of time today. We spent a solid 3 hours cleaning an apartment where Elders were living to prepare it for sisters. We are doing well and are excited for the transfer coming up. I'll send pictures!
Con amor,
Elder Horton


I fell in a bush


We serve at a place called IFC



Meet the newest District Leader

No comments:

Post a Comment