Monday, August 6, 2018

#LastWeek



Hey all!
I'm gonna start to sound like a broken record here...
Angie didn't get baptized... again. We are hoping for this next week. That way, I would have a baptism on my last Sunday in the mish! How awesome!
On Tuesday we had interviews with the mission president. This was my last regular interview with President Patterson and it was bittersweet. Sometimes it's hard for me to accept that my time here in SoCal has come to an end, but it's simply a part of life! These 2 years have been such a magnificent experience and I can't trade them for anything!
I went on an exchange with Elder Wolfenbarger this last week. He's from Salt Lake and has been out for about a year. He was in Nicaragua until they pulled him out 3 months ago. We had a great last exchange of mine! We taught a lot and just had a fun time.
Well.. this next week I should have more to report on. So, until next week my friends!
Con Amor,
Elder Horton 



No comments:

Post a Comment