Monday, May 15, 2017

#Diadelasmadres

Hola every one! I hope you all had a great Mothers day, because I definitely did! *wink*
First off, I thank the Park way 9th Ward for "sending their love" to their missionaries. Second, thank you all for showing  love to your Mothers. 
Sad news. As I have said  the whole  week, Kevin "dropped us like a hot  pocket". As we were texting  him to set something up, he indicated  to us that he doesn't feel we are inviting  him to church, but that we are pushing him to go to church. Poor guy, he's running  off of 4 hours of sleep every night between school and work. Good things, but they impede us from meeting with him.
Oh yeah, I got a new companion! His name is Elder Wallis and he's from Washington. We get along suuuper well and I am excited to work so much with him this transfer. It feels like a relief to be able to work well with my companion and get along so well with him at the same time. The spirit is more abundant in our companionship and we can help our investigators to feel that.
Also I apologize for the shortness of this email, as well as the lack of pictures. I only have one picture with my new companion and I will try to send that today but I am on a computer that doesn't upload pictures very well.
In sacrament meeting we had all the kids from primary get up and sing the song to the mothers. It was a smaller primary choir than what I am used to, but still powerful. I have been in this branch for 4 1/2 months and I'm so excited to spend another transfer here.
I hope you all have a great week.
Con Amor,
Elder Horton


No comments:

Post a Comment