Monday, December 11, 2017

#PICO

Hey all, I hope you're all doing well. I'm here at the end of my first week in the new area. We cover part of Pico Rivera, and part of Whittier. There's a LOT of area to work here, and I'm just happy to be here! My companion Elder Lopez and I are working hard and being obedient, and that's what it's all about. I can feel the Lord changing me into who he really wants me to be here in California. I know this is where he needs me to be.
Quick shoutout to my home ward, Parkway 9th, for sending me a special Package! It consisted of a paper Christmas tree with ornaments, each ornament having a quote or a hello from each member of my home ward! I'm attatching a picture so you can all see.
My new apartment is very nice! It has 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 balconies, and it's very big. It's been a missionary apartment for a long time.
So right now we're going to shoot back to my old area, in Hawaiian Gardens. One very nice family remembered my birthday coming up soon. When they heard about me being transferred, they decided to celebrate my birthday early! I'll attatch those pictures in another email.
Sorry folks that's about all I can think of right now. Sorry for the short email. But I'm doing good! Merry almost Christmas to you all, and don't forget the true purpose of Christmas.
Con Amor,
Elder Horton



Christmas Tree thanks to the Parkway 9th ward!




My  new apartment



My hammock on the balcony!

No comments:

Post a Comment