Tuesday, December 26, 2017

#merrychristmas

Hello my friends and beloved family! Merry Christmas to you all. I hope you spend a lot of time with your family and that you remember the true meaning of Christmas. 
There's not much to report on for this week. I'm going to send you all the pictures that are long due... because those are worth a thousand words! 
Oh yeah, my birthday was this last week! I played it really low key. On my birthday we had the opportinity to give service to an hermano. He had a trunk in his yard left from when he cut down a tree. We got to learn how to take a tree trunk out of the ground!
We had our Christmas Zone conference on Thursday. We got to see people preform their musical talents, we heard from our mission president, and we got to bear our testimonies one with another. You bet the spirit was strong in that conference!
This morning we had a zone activity where we all made breakfast in the church, and did a white elephant gift exchange. Guess what I got? I recieved a bag full of random tools! It was fantastic!
Anyways, I've got to be going. More to report on next week. You all get to see my wonderful face through some pictures I'm sending now. Merry Christmas!
Con Amor,
Elder Horton










No comments:

Post a Comment