Monday, July 9, 2018

#happy4th

Hey! So this past week has been pretty good. Priceless, rather 😉Let it suffice to say I'm very happy. Good week. Good comp.

So the companionship. This new Elder, Elder Boulter is simply like a little brother to me. We've had a few people guess that he's 15. He's got a ton of energy, so he's always talking, joking, and dancing. It's been quite fun. I've learned how to laugh again!  But other than that, we're having a lot of fun. I just can't let us not work for this last transfer because I want to BAPTIZE one last time!
The week was also good. Lots of changes. Lots of cleaning. We had a good 4th of July. It got really crazy down here, and from 7-10pm it smelled like smoke the whole time. I took a good video of all the crazy fireworks going off. from 9-10:30 we were able to just chill in the apartment and watch the fireworks from our balcony.
D****'s baptism didn't happen, but it was a long shot anyways... He's just a busy guy.
There wasn't too much progress in the people we are teaching. we dropped a lot of people who weren't progressing to make room for more people who could have more potential, but that's about it.
We spent some HOT days up here. the thermostat read 114 at one time in the car and some people told me it got up to 110. hot stuff.
I think that's it! Talk to you later! 
Elder Horton

PS - sorry - no pictures this week.  I'm out of time!

No comments:

Post a Comment