Monday, January 2, 2017

#2transfersdown

Hello everyone! I hope you all passed a great New Years and partied a bunch! I, as a missionary, did not party. I went to bed strictly at 10:30 (maybe not exactly ;))
So I don't have much time today! Because yesterday was New Years day, today is a holiday and all the libraries are closed. So, the whole Zone is trying to email in the family history center in the stake center with 9 computers. I will keep this brief
the biggest news of all! Transfer facts came in last night, and I'm being transferred! I am going to Long Beach East zone, to the branch named Ximeno.  I am going to dearly miss the missionaries and the members in the Whittier zone, and the La Esparanza ward. But likewise I'm eager to move on, get a new companion, and learn even more. I am told my new companion is named Elder Keeler, and that he's awesome. That's all I know, and I will for sure keep you all updated next week!
I don't have pictures today, sorry! I didn't have too many pictures to begin with.
Once again, I thank you all for the love you show me daily and the prayers you offer in my behalf. 
I think that's all. Sorry for the short email. Keep going in the faith. I hope you all have made new year's resolutions to increase your faith daily. I know I have.
"The Lord is my light, then why should I fear?"


PS - pictures stolen from another Elder's mom ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment