Monday, April 17, 2017

#16months

Hello Everyone I hope you all had a happy Easter. I hope the subject line doesn't sound like I'm counting down or anything. I'm having an absolute great time here and staying focused on the work.
Anyways, the internet is playing games with us here. I was barely able to write my mission president so this email may be short, as I'm short on time.
First off the most exciting thing of this week: Our investigator, named Kevin, came to church. I am pretty sure I told you about him. He's not working, nor does he have a car. So when we couldn't find a ride for him to church, we came and walked with him to church from his house. Also, he didn't have any church clothes. So, I let him borrow a suit of mine! He looked awesome! I am including a picture of him. 
My companion and I had a good Easter. We were invited to a member's home for dinner. I also got an Easter package with some fun Bunny ears. Haha enjoy that picture and do with it what you may.
...That's about it. All I can remember, at least. have a good week and I love you all.

Happy Easter


Our investigator - Kevin sporting my suit!



Goodwill find ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment