Tuesday, April 24, 2018

#TempleBlessings

Hello everyone! What a pleasure it is to write you! 
It might come as a surprise that I am writing on a Tuesday. We had the opportunity to go to the temple, which us out of the mission. We only get to go every 6 months. So it is a fantastic opportunity. But since it is so far away, we have to change our p-day to the day we go to the temple. If any of you feel that you should be partaking of the blessings of the temple more often, I recommend that you go. Going to the temple brings a certain sense of peace, love, and a hightened perspective on life.
We also had the chance to go with D*** to the Los Angeles temple visitors center this Sunday. It was so much fun! We were able to help her learn about the work we do there, and to do it in an interactive way. Afterwards, we took a tour around the temple and took some pictures. I will send those pictures. Also, D*** pushed her baptismal date up to be baptized the 5th of May. She is very excited and a little nervous.
It has been really warm recently, and so being on bike has been good/bad. Good, because I'm getting tan and getting excersize! Bad, because... well it's HOT. I need to get accustomed to it again. Que me echen porra.
Not sure what else to say, and it's getting late. So I'll leave it at that. I'll give you all a lot of pictures so they speak a thousand words.
Con Amor,


Elder Horton





No comments:

Post a Comment